Five main international events are organised in the CoTalent project. Three are public events where project results are presented. The other two are internal events to co-create products.
- MeTalent YouTalent mini-conference, 15-16 November 2018, Copenhagen (Denmark) – Report
- MeTalent YouTalent Event 2, 21-22 November 2019, Münster (Germany) – Report
- International Conference on Talent Development and Honors education – Featuring CoTalent, 10-12 June 2020, Groningen (Netherlands) – Link to website
The two main internal events are week-long CoTalent workshops, which took place in the summers of 2018 and 2019. Students and teachers from the partner institutions, guided by expert staff, worked to co-create products to support teachers in stimulating talented students. The two events are:
- CoTalent Workshop 1 – Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen, Netherlands, 11-15 June 2018 Press release
- CoTalent Workshop 2- University Alexandru Ioan Cuza of Iasi, Romania, 8-12 July 2019 – Press release – Link to program
The CoTalent project ran a Europe-wide competition for students to design a logo for the project. The winning logo is made by Amy Hill, Fine Arts student at Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands.
Read the press release.