On this page you find information related to events that are organized in the CoTalent project. If you want to keep up-to-date on events related to talent development in higher education in general, we recommend you to join the European Honors Council - www.honorscouncil.eu
Online event ‘Working with talent in your (virtual) classroom’
Friday 16 October 2020, 10.00-11.00 (GMT +2)
In a short online session, the CoTalent project team introduces the tools and the process of international co-creation which was used to produce them. There is room for interaction and questions. Participation is free, but registration is required. This event is part of the Europe-wide Erasmus Days.
The final event in the CoTalent project is the International Conference on Talent Development and Honors Education – Featuring CoTalent. This was planned for June 2020, but is postponed to June 2021. Please see the separate conference website for up-to-date information.
- From 2017-2019, four main events were held where products were co-created and preliminary project results were presented
- CoTalent Workshop 1 – Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen, Netherlands, 11-15 June 2018
- MeTalent YouTalent mini-conference, 15-16 November 2018, Copenhagen (Denmark)
- CoTalent Workshop 2- University Alexandru Ioan Cuza of Iasi, Romania, 8-12 July 2019
Press release – Link to program
- MeTalent YouTalent Event 2, 21-22 November 2019, Münster (Germany)
The CoTalent project ran a Europe-wide competition for students to design a logo for the project. The winning logo is made by Amy Hill, Fine Arts student at Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands.
Read the press release